Awards and Accolades
Match Education is a proud recipient of the following awards and accolades:
- GoLocalProv News. In August 2013, GoLocalProv ranked Match Charter Public High School in the top 50 high schools in New England.
- Getting Smart. In 2013, Getting Smart recognized Match Education as one of the top 40 charter networks in the country.
- Pahara Institute. In June 2013, Match Education CEO, Stig Leschly, was selected to join the Fall 2013 Class of the Pahara-Aspen Education Fellows. Over the next two years, he will participate in numerous seminars that focus on the values and leadership in public school education.
- New Schools Venture Fund (NSVF). In 2012, NSVF named Match Education "Entrepreneurial Organization of the Year."
- US News & World Report. In 2009, US News & World Report ranked Match High School in the top 3% of US public high schools.
- US Department of Education (USDOE). In 2008, the USDOE recognized Match High School as one of 8 best charter high schools in the country.
- Newsweek. In 2007 and 2009, Newsweek ranked Match High School among the top 100 US public high schools.
- New Leaders for New Schools and USDOE. Five times between 2008-09 and 2011-12, New Leaders for New Schools and the USDOE recognized Match Middle School and Match High School as EPIC Award winners for student achievement gains on MCAS exams.
For more details on these awards and other news surrounding Match Education, click here.